DROP-OFF SERVICE AT ZFS
Zappitelli Financial Services is known for our convenient drop-off service. This makes your life so much easier, especially since most of our clients are pressed for time when they stop by.
When using our drop-off service, you can minimize your time in the office by having
your tax documents in order. Below is check list that you can use as a guide before
- Complete the Client Information Sheet
- If you are a new customer, we ask that you bring in a copy of last years taxes
- If you are interested in our FREE direct deposit service for your refund, we ask that you please bring us a voided check.
- Bring in anything that you have received in the mail (anything that says “Important Tax Documents” on the envelope. This includes all W2’s, 1099’s, Brokerage Account YTD Summary’s, Mortgage Interest Statements, Real Estate Taxes, Donations, etc.
- If there is anything you have received and are not sure if we need that
information, bring it in anyways. We will review the documents and let you know if we need it for the taxes.
One of our tax preparers will review your paperwork. If anything else additional is needed from you, we will let you know. Please be sure to provide CURRENT phone numbers so we can be sure to reach you to resolve any outstanding questions.
Once the return is completed, you will need to come in and sign the paperwork before we
can electronically file the return. Expect a call from our staff members within a day from dropping off your paperwork.
Zappitelli Financial is here to help alleviate any stress that you may have regarding your taxes. Since we opened our doors in 1982, we take pride in our many years of tax preparation experience. We look forward to helping you this tax season!